Join the team that wins & grows
Our value proposition If you love what you do, you will never have a working day. We will help you stretch your goals and abilities beyond your imagination. Our focus is to help our clients grow through our team's commitment to excellence and our expertise in technology, business and science. Whether it's a web design or development project, mobile app development, software development or digital marketing our goal is to always be the best at what we do and help our clients. Our cutting edge, results-driven digital solutions are made possible by people on our team. Our mobile application developers, web designers, web developers, software developers, digital marketers and scientists all work as one organism and support each other. Join our team and become the best of the best in your field.
Let's be great together
Senior iOS Developer
Our mobile development team is expanding and we are looking for a candidate with strong communication skills, verbal and written, collaborative and organizational skills and experience with software design patterns.
In this role you will:
- Drive the technical planning and design of mobile apps.
- Create sustainable, backwards compatible APIs.
- Oversee Application performance and tuning (memory, CPU, battery life).
- Manage client/server architectures, syncing and caching approaches.
- Own your work-product, from design to deployment.
- Keep up to speed with new technologies and platform advances.
Senior Android Developer
Due to growth our mobile applications design and development team is looking to recruit an ambitious superstar for a role of Senior Android Application Developer. We are looking for someone who can craft and maintain a world class Android experience for our clients. You will be working alongside world class Android developers.
- Good foundational knowledge of Java and Android SDK.
- Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting Android applications.
- Ability to review and perform technical analysis of business requirements.
- Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest in emerging technologies/trends on the Android platform.
- Expert knowledge of building responsive user experiences across phones and tablets.
- Expert knowledge of Android Studio/IntelliJ IDE, build and distribution processes.
- Expert knowledge of Android design patterns.
- Familiarity of Android SDK 5.0 Lollipop and Material Design.
Java Software Development Engineer
Our team is looking to add an enthusiastic and very talented software development ace with experience in designing and developing cloud based multi-tier, multi-user software applications. We want someone who is passionate about designing and developing scalable solutions to complex problems.
What you will bring to the position:
- Excellent core Java skills using at least Java 1.7 with a solid knowledge of design patterns.
- A proven track record of designing, developing, and supporting distributed high performance/available applications in a professional software engineering role.
- Ability to write clean, fast code supported by rigid test suites.
- Ability to solve open-ended problems in an elegant, scalable manner.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Ability to prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to take a project from prototype to production quality.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a go-getter who has experience in technology sales to companies of all sizes. Integrity, problem solving and long-term relationship building are the main characteristics of a successful candidate.
In this role you will:
- Develop and close new client relationships by identifying and selling to the business needs of prospects in target industries.
- Develop and deliver proposals working with the Senior Management team for specific engagements.
- Introduce clients to new products that match their business needs.
- Have an ability to help clients understand the value of our solutions and become a problem solver and a growth partner for their business.
- Meet sales budget requirements and exceed sales goals and objectives utilizing available resources.
Digital Marketing Manager
This candidate will be able to operate on a strategic level and possess a creative mindset. The role requires a data driven marketer with a strong sense of brand and sharp analytical skills. This position is highly collaborative, both within the company and among outside partners.
- Maintain marketing budget and calendar.
- Manage websites.
- Plan and manage paid search, display/retargeting ads, and SEO.
- Increase qualified traffic for clients.
- Manage email campaigns including overall strategy and messaging.
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Identify and develop new features/functionality for websites that improve conversion rates and user experience.
- Manage product photography and photo shoots.
- Conduct segmentation and demographics analysis for clients.
We currently have internships available for college credit in Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Design and Finance. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to learn and contribute.
- Desire to learn, high degree of motivation and passion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Creative and Analytical thought process.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented with time management and organization skills.